EPSON Artisan 835 CISS and Bulk INK

alaa945

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
hello guys
always i am getting great help from this great site with prof. members
after disappointing from my previous experience with Canon MP610 due to dead of its printhead, i will not plan to use any printer with Thermal print head Tec.
and after reading many reviews on this site and other sites i get conclusion:

EPSON printer + Perfect solid CISS + high quality bulk ink = great excellent outcome printing with no clog problems (at least 1 paper of full colored Doc / week)

now i finished the first step I bought EPSON Artisan 835 all in one, and remaining 2 important points CISS and INK, i found many many types with many brands so i am confused!!
so i said to my I will find the answer here SURE.

1) CISS for EPSON Artisan 835

i need solid perfect system not so expensive with almost no problem of leak
there are many companies I need you to mention 2 or 3 companies to by from them.

2) Bulk INK

my printer is using Claria DYE based ink.
i want high quality ink for my printer (the key is the INK) tell me the name of the company to by from it. taking in consideration the INK which its molecular characters is as like as the OEM ink.
i will not use Pigmented INK

finally i want to tell you that i read many reviews here with many opinions, what i want is JUST company NAMES to by from them

thanks

alaa945

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
thanks my dear
but does the piano CISS can be installed for EPSON artisan 835??
as it is written for artisan 800, 810

jjbruja

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson R300, Photo 1400, 730
alaa945 said:
thanks my dear
but does the piano CISS can be installed for EPSON artisan 835??
as it is written for artisan 800, 810
The Deluxe Tank version, which I use, will work and it's the same price as the piano tank version.

Leonardjohn

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
To many to list
Hi guys

Thank you for the nice words.

We switched many models from the Piano Book to the Deluxe tank for several reasons.

1. Wide base, less likely to tip over.

2. Better ink flow, ink tubes never raise above the tanks...

3. We hand fill these ciss with a Japanese formula very similar to the Claria dye.. (durning the filling process the better ink flow in evident)

3. In the Deluxe ciss the back tank can be inspected for ink level, in the Piano Book the back tank is hidden in the case. (customers should always fill the piano book on it's back, working any air out of the back tank)

alaa925 you can email thru the website, we can also talk on Skype

Cheers
Leonard Holmberg aka LeonardJohn

alaa945

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
thanks, but i notice very big variation on price for example Prefilled CISS with USA Ink precisioncolors $48 and Deluxe tank version is $129 empty also Rihac is $145

so is there a big difference between them or what?? many peoples said that both of them are perfect with excellent ink quality .

so i need your opinions regarding that
also i am asking if i print full colored Doc / week this will not causing clogging? or there is another methods to prevent it?
and if i used regularly Printhead Cleaning Kit like present on inkjetcarts.us this will safe my printhead or what??

Mr. Leonardjohn what is your skype name?

Leonardjohn

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
To many to list
alaa945 said:
thanks, but i notice very big variation on price for example Prefilled CISS with USA Ink precisioncolors $48 and Deluxe tank version is $129 empty also Rihac is $145

so is there a big difference between them or what?? many peoples said that both of them are perfect with excellent ink quality .

so i need your opinions regarding that
also i am asking if i print full colored Doc / week this will not causing clogging? or there is another methods to prevent it?
and if i used regularly Printhead Cleaning Kit like present on inkjetcarts.us this will safe my printhead or what??

Mr. Leonardjohn what is your skype name?
The market is flooded with CISS.

This is what I look for in a CISS and the company I buy from.

1. Design (barometric tank design)
2. Quality build (tanks, fittings, tubes, cartridges, reliable auto reset chips)
3. Most importantly the ink used, (I do not want to profile, just pour it in and print)
4. Support and warranty

Lots of people buy low cost ciss and they are happy, this all depends on your needs..

I am a graphic artist, when I show a client a print, colors have to pop and I want the image to last.

I have not had a printhead cog with the Artisan dye.

The Deluxe tank is filled not empty....

If you want to contact me, my Skype name is Leonard.Holmberg

Another thing to point out is we are integrators of printing solutions for small and medium size companies.

We install our continuous ink systems in Los Angeles/Orange County and California locations, I am sure you can find a ciss closer to home.....

Cheers
Leonard

alaa945

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Thanks for all help,

1) while i am reading i found the idea of Refillable Damper Carts and i found to company for it
MIS and Inkjetcarts , some people say that MIS is good and other saying that inkjetcarts is better
so can you help me which is better ? which one is great working without leaking MIS or inkjetcarts

2) and regarding CISS my conclusion is to buy good material kit from trusted seller and i am between Deluxe tank (Leonard) and inkrepublic kit

3) also almost now from the reviews i found that most likely the best ink is between
Inkjetcarts, MIS, precisioncolors, OCP, octoinkjet but which one i will buy?? which is more compatible with best results?

Waiting you replay

thanks

Dr.Alaa

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
HI Alaa,

Inkrepublic.com has damper cartridges on its CISS system, so you might have a look there. I am not sure the Deluxe tank are damper based or just extended refillable cartridges. For pigment ink look for damper systems and for siphon based (dipped from the top) as this works the most reliable for pigment systems. Systems in which the ink travels from the bottom of the external bottles to the CISS cartridges/dampers tend to clog over time as the pigment particles tend to settle down.