ENDED - WINNER ANNOUNCED - Official PrinterKnowledge Picture Contest #3

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Now that @Hector Vilches has kicked off the New Year by kindly submitting some of his lovely photos to this thread, maybe and it’s only a maybe, we might actually get some more over the coming weeks. :eek:

:bow Come guys, don’t have me get out me Shillelagh and start thumping the friggin computer screen..:mad:

Per Carlsson

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Stylus Pro 3880
I grow chilis for fun. This one is called "Black Scorpion Tongue" and is not very hot but it looks gorgeous when ripening in a explosion of colors on its way to full red. I made a nice print of this image on a matte paper :)

BlackScorpionTongue.jpg

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Ah come on, what sort of photographers are you guys anyway, we haven’t had an entry here in weeks, I know your printers can develop a clog or run out of ink, but I never heard of that happening to a camera.

Spring is in the air now so can we have some more new entries please, I wouldn’t be prompting you guys if I didn’t think you were all capable of capturing some really incredible situations and landscapes, even a snow flake can be beautiful if you got any to spare.

Just think of all those lovely scenes just waiting to be caught in an instant and then be pride of place on your wall later, so come on dust off that camera, charge the battery and your half way there..

palombian

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
PRO10,PRO9500II,MB5150,MG8250
Agreed - 3 great images.

Great photography !

PS: I find it difficult to follow the contest on the site, it would for sure attract more people if it is more prominent.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
I can’t find very much while using the Search here either, but then I am rubbish at any of this sort of thing, but then again, I have no problems finding the Cul-De-Sac in a one-way street. :hu

But when it comes to posts that have Sticky on them, well we should have no excuses at all because both this current thread and the POW are permanently at the top of these sections:-
Official PK Contests, Polls, Etc.... Printer Forum Announcements & Feedback....
But if you only browse the New Post list then you’ll miss out on all the other goodies that can Pop-up here… :caf

ThrillaMozilla

Printer Master
Reaction score
Yeah, except POW is hidden in Forum Announcements and Feedback. I can never find it there.

This one is one of a numbered series. Do I look for the unnumbered one or #3? They overlap in time, you know.