Dirt Cheap 8.5 x 11 Ink Jet Photo Paper. Anyone want to post a link?

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Fenrir Enterprises said:
I like Red River for printing affordable and quality, but if you really want to be super cheap, Staples puts the HP 8.5 x 11 Everyday photo paper on sale for $1 after Easy Rebate quite often. I've never failed to get a Staples rebate, it's the only store I'll buy from (anything with a mail-in rebate I simply won't buy). If the ad says "in the form of a Staples Gift Card" you can still change it to a check 90% of the time. These days you can also get it back with PayPal (ick). You are usually limited to 2 50 packs.

I buy it every time it's on sale so I have plenty of cheap paper for quick proofs of graphic (not photo) work, temporary signs, etc. The other common rebate sales are the Staples Photo Plus Matte 8.5 x 11 and Staples Photo Plus Glossy 4 x 6 are good enough for professional results. Sometimes the 4 x 6 is Kodak, Staples mid-level blue boxed paper, or HP Everyday but they almost never have a rebate on any other 8.5 x 11 papers.
The Staples Photo Plus double sided Matte 8.5x11 paper is going on sale on Jan 6 in their weekly ad. $1 after rebate. I've had the same experience of receiving every one of their rebates in a reasonable time. Easiest to do online after establishing a rebate account.