Credit where Credit is due

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
There are just SO many resources for just about anything a person wants to do, that are now available in one place or another on the net.

Recently I was killing a bit of time and watched a Youtube presentation by jtoolman. He was showing how to load single sheets into the back of a printer, in his case the 3800 (also applicable to the 3880 I use). To be a bit over honest, it was an interesting, but not riveting video BECAUSE I don't use the rear Manual feed.......
Time goes by and just tonight I broke out some A3+ Ilford Fine Art paper that wanted me to load ......yes! you guessed it .....REAR MANUAL FEED! Now I thought Joes' presentation was OK at the time. HOWEVER, as I started to set up my machine ALL the tips and tricks and things to look out for came flooding back...just like that!!, and I had a mental picture of the set up process, things to pay attention to etc.

Long story short, it went A1 GOOD! first time no misfeed nothing , just plain sailing.

Its pretty obvious to me now that with Joes' wealth of knowledge and experience, he was "just showing us how to do it".... sure to be sure, BUT all the little bits of detail, that sorta slip into your mind un-noticed, his wisedoms........solid Gold!

Thanks Joe

Andrew