Computer designed for Photoprocessing?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
[QUOTE="CakeHole, post: 72969, member: 11319"]I hope that coveys that it was more Apple i was harping at [USER=9098]@3dogs and not your opinion as such, just the example and what Apple have to say about China. No offense was meant towards you directly.[/QUOTE]

It’s nice you guys have stopped howling at the moon because no one was getting anywhere including me, and speaking of which I was running out of nice things to say about our Asian on-line retailer..

We should have listened to our wise old @stratman all a long when he said “I think we have a failure to communicate” Hymn sheets are fine but there can be many verses on them..[/user]

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
@CakeHole
I have not taken offencse, thus apology even at its mildest, is not required. It is my experience, having given offence myself, that its just better to back off and change the subject, rather than explore differences. Even in our case where in fact we are in furious agreement but for some minor points of perspective.
It can feel awkward disengaging from a subject that is near and dear. My background is in the Chemical and Robotics on the International stage, thus I have been involved at the pointy end of the marketers version, and the reality after the fact. That does not say I am right, it simply says I have had to develop strong foundations based on MY unique experiences.
So at the end of the day our apparent differences are at best cosmetic and for me simply add in a good way to reading your posts.
Cheers
Andrew

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,

Glad you had gotten near the end of nice things to say about........... I was startin' to think yo got a FREE Alibaba along with the Adobe package:gig

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
My background is in the Chemical and Robotics on the International stage
I knew it! I had a feeling you were a chemically fed, International Robot, code named Triple Zed, the not so secret agent from Australia. Your cover name is Bond, 3dogs Bond and you prefer your motor oil shaken, not stirred. :D

Last edited:

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Im not even going to ask how long it took to find those relevant clips, impressive youtube searching :D
Thanks for the compliment. Honestly, it took less than a minute for both. Sometimes I have two brain cells that fire simultaneously in parallel and my creative output doubles. :hugs