CLI42 - Empty Cartidges available to loving homes

JNash4

New Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pixma Pro-100
Hey, I registered just so I could respond to this. I assume since the Canadian Red Cross was cool, that the USA Red Cross would be as well, my question is that since you're not charging for the cartridges themselves are you shipping them at your own cost and also to the USA? If you're willing to ship this far then I'd love to donate some cash to the Red Cross...they are already scheduled to get a Double Red blood donation from me this week. Thanks!

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
@Roy Sletcher : Your carts are on their way... We've erred on the side of caution and sent an empty OEM set rather than Setup carts but we'll see if that's an issue.

Still got one set of Setup carts (empty) and one OEM/Replacement set (empty) with some other spares (still empty) for anyone who wants them. Oh and they all come with orange clips to keep them from drying out and help with refilling.

Lastly, to clarify, we're covering the postage out of our own pocket, while the suggested contribution is obviously all going to charity.

Cheers... :)

Roy Sletcher

Indolent contrarian
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
@Roy Sletcher : Your carts are on their way... We've erred on the side of caution and sent an empty OEM set rather than Setup carts but we'll see if that's an issue.

Still got one set of Setup carts (empty) and one OEM/Replacement set (empty) with some other spares (still empty) for anyone who wants them. Oh and they all come with orange clips to keep them from drying out and help with refilling.

Lastly, to clarify, we're covering the postage out of our own pocket, while the suggested contribution is obviously all going to charity.

Cheers... :)

Thanks Martin,

my preference was for the OEM carts. I am currently using a black OEM which seems to be performing to specs.

Make a note somewhere about the postage and it can be added to my next order. Or send me a Paypal invoice. I will happily reimburse you for the postage. I really appreciate being able to get the carts.

Roy

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Make a note somewhere about the postage and it can be added to my next order. Or send me a Paypal invoice. I will happily reimburse you for the postage. I really appreciate being able to get the carts.
Nothing doing sir... Think of the postage as our donation towards the same cause. We do a few things like this from time to time... Besides, trying to work out custom billing is a nightmare that breaks my poor accountant into sweats so best left for pragmatic reasons too ;)

Appreciate the offer though... :hugs

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Hey, I registered just so I could respond to this. I assume since the Canadian Red Cross was cool, that the USA Red Cross would be as well
Yes, that's fine too.

my question is that since you're not charging for the cartridges themselves are you shipping them at your own cost and also to the USA?
Yes... It's not tracked shipping but in a weird twist it's actually cheaper to ship them to the USA than it is within the UK. Gotta love our postal system :idunno

If you're willing to ship this far then I'd love to donate some cash to the Red Cross...they are already scheduled to get a Double Red blood donation from me this week. Thanks!
Just be careful if they're dressed in a cape and keep counting out loud ;)