Check this out if you are in Spain and have a MoneyBrokers.com account

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
It's probably a refurbished unit as it's listed under "new other" instead of "new"

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
Yeah more than likely! I wonder if it even comes with inks, now that I really take a closer look,
probably not! Not for only $450 and free ship to boot.
I really do not see myself working on anything wider than 13" so as good as this sounds, I'll just have to pass.

nertog

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson R3000 - PX720 - P50
Even without ink this is a steal. I live in Spain but I really don't want to throw 350 euro away.

What do you guys think? 350 euro, free shipping, no paypal, and only a couple of feedbacks...

Chakonari

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Nothing worth mentioning.
$450 each and the seller hasn't managed to sell them within Madrid? Free shipping to all over the world?

The box shown in the image look like it's been shipped around a bit - Repair? Fell off the back of a lorry? Plus the wall sockets in that picture are not standard Spanish (European).

I'm selling a Maserati for 10. Payment via Moneybookers only. First person to send me the money will get the car.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Those are USA plugs and that seller is a new one... DO NOT BUY... too good to be true = scam...

ni9eofse7en

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
No longer listed, second one I've seen in last 2 weeks where the price has been excellent but seller has 0 feedback, then item has mysteriously dissappeared. I messaged ebay on the last one and got the usual its not our fault we are only a selling conduit. When I informed ebay that I had told the police about my suspicions the item and the seller dissappeared. It seems ebay are turning a blind eye to potential scams as long as they get their cut through paypal and the like. There will be offences here but ebay do there best in failing to police their own systems. It can be a good tool and as usual the few blight it for the honest buyers and sellers.