Canon TS 707 get error 5B00

tanlv

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon TS 707
Hi everyone,

I'm newbie and need some help about my printer.

My printer get error 5B00 and I try to reset it, but I can't.
What should I can do? and How I can do it work again?

Some peoples talk about " canon service tools program ", but it's safe? and where I can download this program for my printer?

Thank,
Tan

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
I have seen nothing about the TS 707 and service mode operations on the forum. But here and here are two good and most recent discussions of newer service tools and service mode operations on newer printers. I hope you find something useful in the threads.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Your printer must be able to enter Service Mode before a Service Tool can work.

Entering Service Mode is done by pressing buttons on the printer in a specific order. I do not know the sequence for your printer and did not see it in my quick Google search.

If you are able to enter Service Mode then you may be able to reset the ink absorber waste ink counter and extend the life of your printer using a Service Tool. I do not see a Service Tool on eBay that designates your TS 707 as compatible.

If you can determine the equivalent printer model from North America or Europe then maybe the same button pressing procedure for entering Service Mode may work and then maybe the Service Tool for that printer model will work with your printer. This is all speculative. I have no idea.

Wish I had more helpful news.

tanlv

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon TS 707
I have seen nothing about the TS 707 and service mode operations on the forum. But here and here are two good and most recent discussions of newer service tools and service mode operations on newer printers. I hope you find something useful in the threads.

Thanks for your help :)
Your printer must be able to enter Service Mode before a Service Tool can work.

Entering Service Mode is done by pressing buttons on the printer in a specific order. I do not know the sequence for your printer and did not see it in my quick Google search.

If you are able to enter Service Mode then you may be able to reset the ink absorber waste ink counter and extend the life of your printer using a Service Tool. I do not see a Service Tool on eBay that designates your TS 707 as compatible.

If you can determine the equivalent printer model from North America or Europe then maybe the same button pressing procedure for entering Service Mode may work and then maybe the Service Tool for that printer model will work with your printer. This is all speculative. I have no idea.

Wish I had more helpful news.

Thank you :)