Canon Pro9000 ll colour shift noticeable in greys

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
It depends on what is in the bottle.

On a slightly different subject, what qualifications do you have to have to be "Banned", I noticed someone that had only a couple of posts?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Emulator said:

On a slightly different subject, what qualifications do you have to have to be "Banned", I noticed someone that had only a couple of posts?
Its very simple really, just be a mean S O B to other helpful forum members thats it, easy.. :barnie :rant :sick

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
The Hat said:
Emulator said:

Its very simple really just be a mean S O B to other helpful forum members thats it, easy.. :barnie :rant :sick
Also banned is anyone who comes onto the forum and begins by spamming or attempting to sell products.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
The Hat said:
Emulator said:

Its very simple really just be a mean S O B to other helpful forum members thats it, easy.. :barnie :rant :sick
but it's open season on me, The Hat, Rod and a few others... mainly because we give as good as we get... ;)

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
The Hat said:
stratman said:
It's raining! :ya
Emulator said:
The sun is shining!:ya
Yeah and the old man is snoring too but remember one swallow doesnt make a summer. :old
I don't know about your swallows, we only seem to have swifts, but the temperature is 28C and it's wall to wall blue sky with day-long sunshine. It must be the Olympics.

I notice you still have clouds!!:lol: Those swallows-

Regards

Ian

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Emulator I notice you still have clouds!! Those swallows-
I am sure youve heard the old saying Here today Somewhere else tomorrow. :frow
I do hope it doesnt rain on your parade when that time comes.

Seeing as youre the expert on swifts, you wouldnt happen to know how to stop the grass growing by any chance,
then maybe I could get back to some real printing.. :celebrate

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
It's mid winter down here & a chilly 22C :)

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
I am ashamed to admit the grass here is over long. :hide

I blame it on the fortnightly green bin schedule.

But looking at the Jet Stream forecast it looks as though we loose the good weather at the weekend (after the opening ceremony), but it may return some days later. Could be even hotter today, still blue sky! :) Imagine it, hotter than an Oz winter.

I was trying to practice BIF (Birds in flight) shooting on the swifts. Using the 7D and 400mm, I caught a few, but not quite sharp and too dark against the blue sky, so will add a couple of stops. I need to make up a wire frame viewfinder that will slip into the flash shoe.

You can't help feeling sorry for Rod with all that heat and dust! There's nothing like a bit of cold mud to stimulate the complexion. :lol:

Regards Ian

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
BIF shots are really hard & takes a lot of practice but bigger birds are the best to practice on, Swifts are so small & fast so just getting blurred ones is an achievement. Yes it's common to add a stop or two when shooting birds against the sky. Good luck Ian mate:)