Canon PRO-100 or PRO-100s Waste Ink Pads full?

Richie

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon pro-100
Thanks for the info Richie. That's good to know !. Possibly it works also for the Pro10 ?.
I suspect that it wouldn’t be any good in my case. In all likelihood service mode of my Pro10 is locked, after messing in vain with a previous version of that reset tool.

Anyway 30K pages of smallish prints in borderless mode possibly translates to more than 20K DINA4 sized pages in normal mode?. Good enough for a number of years, with my printing rate. I wish the printhead would last that long.:rolleyes:
The listing says it works on the pro-10 and pro-1. Also, I think it's the constant automatic purging and cleaning cycles these printers do that really soaks them. Especially when printing a lot, since I'm refilling, I change them before they get low, but that leads to several cleaning cycles.

I wonder if there's an easy way to get some of the excess ink out of the pads without having to fully disassemble the printer to remove them.

Last edited:

turbguy

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i960, Canon i9900
Now we need a "Printer Potty" kit for the PRO-100. Anybody listening?? It might be a tough "dig" to install, though...

The Hat

Printer VIP
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon were, BUT 3D are better.