Canon Driver Update

tyamada

Printer Guru
Reaction score
nifty-stuff:

Sorry about the misunderstanding, after you select the version tab there will be a selection below, Other Version Information, Item Name, file version. Select that will give you the driver version number for your printer it should be 1.7xxxx (It's just below company).

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
DUH.... I mean, Oh, yeah, I knew that... I just... um.... wanted to make sure other people knew what NOT to do :rolleyes:

I'm running 1.73.2.0

rjr3684

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Rob: You mentioned you had a conflict with you CD writing when you installed service pack II. I am having the same problem could you email me the solution you found. I don't want to start a series of posts for this unless you think its OK.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
I was about to send you an email, then I thought people may be reading this thread and think that I was ignoring you. So I thought that I'd post something like, "Bob, I sent you an email." Then I realized that if I'm taking up space posting that reply, then I may as well just post the answer here. :)

I use Nero Express burning software ( I don't like it as much as Easy CD Creator but Nero was free with my burner). I went to their website and downloaded some of the updates and patches to their software. I was in a hurry so I didn't test to see which update it was that fixed my problem. Here is the Nero updates page I used: http://ww2.nero.com/enu/nero-up.php

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
As fas as banner printing goes...there are 2 excellent pieces of software that will allow you to print seamless banners.... I recommend Serif Page plus, and the new Poster version 7.

Great results!!