Calendar for the Year 2016

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
As far as I am concerned you can use any of mine. Some may wish to know specifically which of their images will be used, before giving permission. However the publicity will probably be more beneficial than the potential loss!!:)

There was a very nice image of boats hauled up on the sea shore by @RogerB which I cannot locate, but should be considered.

Last edited:

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
Sorry Guys been a bit distracted for a while, just tangental activities and I never could do thirty things at once, being a bloke and all, only female can do that??? AND its Spring here and that necessitates a lot of cleaning up of fallen timber cutting grass and clearing leaves in preparation for our Summer which promises to be a real sod heat and dry wise......not looking forward to the Bushfire Season proper. Despite being sill quite green we had a Planned Burn go very wrong real close to here that burned out five houses and thousands of acres of valuable feed + damaged fences and stock....so its ON, we have been warned!!

Still, you have my permission to use any of the images I have posted here, not a problem at all. Looking forward to seeing a caledar.

Roy Sletcher

Indolent contrarian
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
Thanks @Emulator, now I’ll wait for the rest of the guys to say it’s ok, anyway we got till the weekend so if you can find @RogerB photos all the better..:)

I am quite happy to permit The Hat to use any images I have posted on this site for the 2016 Calendar.

I am assuming the Calendar will be a PDF format file for display on our monitors, as I do not think many of the posted pictures had the resolution and bit depth for A4 or Letter size prints. Unless of course a multi-image collage is the planned design. I await the results with bated breath.

Anyway all credit and many thanks to The HAT for volunteering to undertaking this thankless task.

rs

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Gee 3dogs, let’s hope it’s not going to be as bad as the experts say it will, I’d send you all the rain we can spare here but we’ve had a crazy October with temp. still at 18 degrees and feck all rain.

I’ve even got ripe apples and blossoms on the same tree, the weather is totally nuts, and here we don’t know whether to buy sun block or gloves this Christmas.

I reckon it might be a good idea to do your own fire-burn use the clean up waste to create and clear a fire break as far back as you can, and keep you water tank full, just try and stay as safe as you can..:hugs

Apples.jpg click to enlarge..

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
Gee 3dogs, let’s hope it’s not going to be as bad as the experts say it will, I’d send you all the rain we can spare here but we’ve had a crazy October with temp. still at 18 degrees and feck all rain.

I’ve even got ripe apples and blossoms on the same tree, the weather is totally nuts, and here we don’t know whether to buy sun block or gloves this Christmas.

I reckon it might be a good idea to do your own fire-burn use the clean up waste to create and clear a fire break as far back as you can, and keep you water tank full, just try and stay as safe as you can..:hugs

View attachment 3492 click to enlarge..

Bloomin odd :gig

RogerB

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Pro3880
Thanks @Emulator, now I’ll wait for the rest of the guys to say it’s ok, anyway we got till the weekend so if you can find @RogerB photos all the better..:)
It's in there somewhere, and by all means use it. Here's another possible - taken on Christmas Eve 2014. Sorry about the snow.....

Christmas Eve On Goring Beach_Roger Barrett.jpg

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I reckon we have enough photos now to put on a good show for the year to come.
Thank you all for your photos and kind permission to use them.

Now it will be up to @Support to pick her selection on all the listed photos, it’s not going to be that easy either, I will be just as anxious as the rest of you guys to see which 12 make it.

Good Luck..