All Change for Autumn.JPG

All Change for Autumn

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
Nice duck, nice autumn. I might contribute a photo, but not right now.

I look forward to seeing them. We really could do with more pictures from around the world. Where is everyone????:)

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Nice Autumn Photo @Emulator, our trees here on the East coast haven’t really started to change just yet, and just like in your photo it’s the same here, the ivy is strangling all the trees and no one cares a dam, it’s one of the main reasons trees fall foul to the gales.

Here’s a new Quote: You can’t see the forest for the ivy.. :(

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
I like the picture and the subject

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
OK guys I’m going to put this Calendar together and I need your permission to use any of the photos that are in this thread and in this one also:- Any interest in a simple Photo thread? By 3dogs.

It will go like this, @Support will view all the photo and then make a pick from all the lovely shots and choose the final twelve that she likes.

When that is done I’ll PM each contributor for a small description and write up for each of the photo and then we’ll try and get it made up for Christmas.

This idea is all down to @Emulator and I must admit I liked it too, because of the amount of times I’ve needed to check out some dates and could never find a current calendar in all the bits of paper scattered around my print den, I’ve got dozens in the house !

Permission is sought from you guys please..
* [COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]@3dogs[/COLOR], @Emulator, @pharmacist, [COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]@Pentode[/COLOR], @Roy Sletcher, @ThrillaMozilla, @turbguy, [COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]@RogerB[/COLOR]
*Thanks guys