BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD (almost) - Print anything I want in COLOR!

BlasterQ

Printer Guru
Reaction score
No Rob, that post was the one i posted after i posted here.
I also remembering changing my info profile a few days ago to identify that I have finally used the cyan and magenta bulk inks I've ordered, and then just noticed this morning that my profile has reverted back to my old one, which states that i am still using OEM inks in cyan and magenta and only using alotofthings ink on my yellow.
Did a backup recovery happened on this server? That's the only way I think that could've happened.
Or maybe I only dreamed I posted it? Hehehehehe.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Yeah, I think you dreamed it... maybe sniffed too much ink during a refill process? :D

I'll look into it!

BlasterQ

Printer Guru
Reaction score
nothing smells better than a freshly opened bottle of ink rob, nothing! :D

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Friends,

I was doing a bit of Spring cleaning... well... actually, Fall cleaning and realized I've got a ton of ink that I need to start using up before it either separates or starts to get globs.

Does anybody have any suggestions on what I can / should start printing to use up this ink?

I've also got a few extra i560's sitting around and was thinking I could start printing fliers for people / events.

Any ideas or suggestions? Maybe I should start printing bumper stickers that say, "I LOVE REFILLING!"

Endmukbud

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Nifty's
I think we can call u the RefillerMan
and u should make a special super suit....for it.....with a huge R in the middle
:D

panos

Print Addict
Reaction score
EBOOKS! Download e-books with emule and print them out. By using the "booklet" feature of the driver you can make out some great A5 or B5 sized books and if you invest some time in binding them (or know a professional binder) in leather they will look like real ones. It's a great way to put ink in good use.

Endmukbud

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Howstuffworks.....printable page....
Comics......
There still a lot off thing u can do with u're printer :)