BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD (almost) - Print anything I want in COLOR!

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Boy this is a great feeling!

I CAN PRINT ANYTHING I WANT IN COLOR... ANYTIME I WANT!

Long gone are the days of selective printing in boring monochrome. Gone are the moments of frustration with the wife when she forgot to change the printer settings from color to B/W.

Now at our house we hear things like, "Honey... any more pictures of the baby that we can print?" Or "Wouldn't you rather print that in color?"

Yes, refilling has set me free! I'm actually frustrated that I don't have more things to print in color.

Any suggestions?

Below is a pic I love to print in COLOR!!!

pumpkin_4.jpg

markhas

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
get PhotoPlus from Serif International and edit the red out of his eyes. Also you can get reid of the incriminating evidence of the bandage on his forhead also.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
markhas -

First off my wife's going to kill you when she reads that you keep calling our little GIRL a boy. :)

Actually, we got that all the time when she was little. I never understood why people don't just say "how old is you baby" instead of using "how old is your boy/girl" when they aren't sure of the baby's gender.

Second, it's a BOW / RIBBON, not a bandage (for the purpose of showing MORE feminine gender .) Ah well.

Look at the picture below and at my avatar, she's looking more and more like a girl every day. :)

em_alana.jpg

markhas

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Aw heck I just wanted to tease you about his blood shot eyes and the bow tie.

markhas

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Nice picture they are beautiful specimans and have great smiles. Your a blessed man.

markhas

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
markhas, I read that first post and though, "You've got to be kidding! He still thinks the pumpkin picture is a boy!?!?"

... then I read your second post. Thanks for the compliments. I am very lucky!

Well, back to this thread topic: I haven't been printing as much as I use to. I mean, there's only so much you can print.

I'm actually printing a bunch of fliers for my website, www.reviewum.com to post up at school. Hopefully this will fill my printing needs and give me the fix I need so badly! :)

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Oh, one thing that is really nice about my refilling setup: I love searching Google Images for pictures of animals for Alana and printing them full size on some scratch 8.5 x 11 paper. When she's all done dragging it around and folding / tearing it I just throw it in the recycling and look for something else to print.

BlasterQ

Printer Guru
Reaction score
I dunno why my last post at this thread got deleted or erased... :(

Anyway, I just would like to tell everybody that like Rob, the feeling of being able to print anything you want without worrying about the cost of your printing has set me free!

Yeah, I could still remember everytime I want to print something, I would first consider if it is worth the cost. Most of the time, I would not print. I would also usually print in draft, in the most economical setting, so as to save ink, resulting in inferior prints.

I would also pull my hair out until I go bald whenever I finally decide (after careful consideration) to print a high quality photo image, only to find out that I have made a mistake in the settings and the picture I printed is wrong.

With refilling, not only do I print what I want to print, I am actually running out of things to print! I have a collection of CD-Rs and I have printed labels on them and I'm just having fun.

And unlike others who find refilling messy and ardous, I am actually enjoying refilling as much as I am printing.

What a feeling!

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
BlasterQ said:
I dunno why my last post at this thread got deleted or erased... :(
BQ, are you referring to your post here?
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1644#p1644

And unlike others who find refilling messy and ardous, I am actually enjoying refilling as much as I am printing.
I completely understand! It's almost a sickness to enjoy refilling cartridges. What is funny is I couldn't really understand why some people just love to work on their cars so much... now they look at me and probably wondering the same thing about me and my printer! :D