Awful experience with inkfilling.com- stay away!

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Now what look what I have found on infilling.com:

http://www.inkfilling.com/inkjet-refill-Epson--Stylus--Pro--3800.html

This link sells ink for "refilling" the Epson Pro 3800 cartridges, however there are no manuals, they do not know how to do it, look for yourself...... If someone buys this inks and becomes completely dissappointed by the kits, what about refunding ??? This is totally unacceptable, because this is misguiding people.

Not very professional.....

topvar

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I do not wish to perpetuate disagreement among users over what in the end amounted to a small sum. My original post was designed to inform other customers about my experience and let them take from it what they will, not put an outfit out of business or seek gratification by 'getting back' at them. Customers can always shop where they choose, and there are so many choices out there, especially on the web. Therefore, the more information a buyer has at his disposal, the better choice he can make.

Returns are inconvenient for vendors, to be sure. Not only are they out a sale, they have to restock, etc.- I do read policies before making purchases. On many sites, I have to acknowledge agreement to them before placing an order. I am not out to inconvenience businesses, I assure you. But when I make an effort to rectify a situation to save further hassle on both ends, I do not expect, nor do I deserve, a lack of responsiveness or rudeness. Everyone is entitled to basic courtesy. When a business can't even deliver on that, I think others have a right to know.