Anyone tried these papers?

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
well, yes, I'm using the Labelheaven type of paper A4 from this source, cheaper than etiketten-plus, that paper is pretty good for its price, it is cast coated, has a pretty good gamut, about 90% of the Sihl paper. http://www.rakuten.de/produkt/label...uper-weiss-von-labelheaven-ltd-496612771.html Cast coated is common in this price range, the coating sits directly on the carton. With PE papers like the Sihl variant the carton base is covered by a PE foil on both sides, and the coating is on top of the PE foil, which makes a big difference - the solvent cannot migrate into the paper base and and start swelling there and bending the surface a little bit. O.k., cast coated is good enough for lots of applications, the gloss is good and even, I can recommend the Labelheaven type paper as a low cost paper. But please watch some confusion with the names, there is a labelheaven.co.uk website, but they are offering Labelocean material, not paper with the Labelheaven name. The Labelocean material is to my experience not as good as the Labelheaven material, the Labelheaven material takes as well pigment inks , the Labelocean paper is not suitable for pigment inks. Labelocean and Labelheaven are not interchangeable although similar in price. Both types are as well offered on Amazon

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
The source I mentioned has not fixed shipping prices to my country yet, is there perhaps cheaper or free shipping ( amazon etc. ) for 1000 or 4000 pages?

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
which paper format do you actually want - A6 or 10x15 ? For fotos I'm using A4 material and cut it down to 10x14,8 cm. If you order directly at etikettenplus they ship to the EU, they apparently offer higher qty packages as well, but watch their different offers for the Labelocean material, I wouldn't recommend that one. Via the Rakuten portal they are selling some of their material
at lower prices for a std qty of 100, but don't offer packages of 1000 or 4000 which are cheaper at etikettenplus directly. I don't see any offer lower at Amazon.

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
I want A6, smart idea to cut A4 to four pieces like you do but savings a not allot.

A4 cut to A6 = 0.0125Eur
A6 = 0.017375Eur

And if somebody want's true 10x15 then they cant make four pieces from A4 sheet :(

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Last edited:

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
Good question, yes, traces of those sprocket wheels are visible , barely, when you know where they run on the paper, visible as much as on other papers - Sihl, HP which I'm using as well. If you are very sensitive to that rather first buy a small qty for testing. For me those sprocket wheel traces are unavoidable. I cannot comment on the other Ebay papers listed above, I have seen a few good papers in this price range and lots of scrap material, my criteria are a good uniform gloss, a decent gamut, and compatibility with pigment inks (I'm running my own profiles)

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550