Anyone tried these papers?

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
Thank you for help, shipping cost makes this no go, as it's 25Eur !
I will wait for etiketten-plus to answer me the shipping cost.

They ship in Germany for free, so if they ship for 10Eur etc. That will be OK. Still cheaper than locally.

Last edited:

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
let me do you a favour, I'll mail to you, to your address as listed with your internet presence in Klaipeda 10 sheets
10x14.8 of the Labelheaven 180 gr Material before you place a big order. Have a nice weekend

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
let me do you a favour, I'll mail to you, to your address as listed with your internet presence in Klaipeda 10 sheets
10x14.8 of the Labelheaven 180 gr Material before you place a big order. Have a nice weekend

You have got PM.

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
Not used their paper before but after a quick google they are a UK company you can contact them at...
LabelHeaven Ltd.
Farnham Trading Estate
Farnham
Surrey
GU9 9NP
Telephone... 4401252714943
Email... label heaven @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)
Website... www . labelheaven . co . uk (again remove spaces)

May or may not help with any queries you have about their paper. They also ship to europe and have clear pricing on their website (shipping not the cheapest though).

PS Just found their European Namesake.....
www .labelocean .de (remove spaces)
Part or what looks like maybe the same company and based in Germany.

Last edited:

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Still no reply from etiketten-plus@web.de regarding shipping error:

--
Achtung! Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten:
(1007)

• Keine passenden Versandarten gefunden
---

I looked at .labelheaven.co.uk
The A4 (297x210mm) 180g/qm is £85.00 for 1000sheet, instead of 49.9Eur

I looked at etikettenstar.de
The A4 (297x210mm) 180g/m² is 85Eur for 1000sheet, instead of 49.9Eur

Last edited:

martin0reg

Printer Master
Reaction score
http://www.rakuten.de/produkt/label...uper-weiss-von-labelheaven-ltd-496612771.html Cast coated is common in this price range, the coating sits directly on the carton. With PE papers like the Sihl variant the carton base is covered by a PE foil on both sides, and the coating is on top of the PE foil, which makes a big difference - the solvent cannot migrate into the paper base and and start swelling there and bending the surface a little bit. O.k., cast coated is good enough for lots of applications, the gloss is good and even, I can recommend the Labelheaven type paper as a low cost paper. ...
Same here [for labelHEAVEN], surprisingly good quality for the price.
Clearly not as good as the sihl glossy paper, but much lower price.

And thank you for the link to rakuten, it is cheaper than amazon...

Last edited:

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
oh well, I think there is someboy trying to confuse customers with different companies but offering about the same stuff, and confusing further with similar names Labelheaven and Labelocean product names.

I'm using the Labelheaven 180 gr type fotopaper, I tried as well the Labelocean type but that ist somewhat inferior when it comes to pigment inks - they don't look well on that stuff. Yes, both are cast coated, with the coat directly onto the carton. That lets the solvent get into it and create somewhat irregular surfaces, slight bending here and there, but that's standard in this price range. The effect may be less with the 230 gr material. The Sihl/Aldi/Netbit papers are PE coated with a PE foil on both sides, under the coating, so you won't see that effect.

The cheapest offer for the Labelheaven 180gr A4 is listed here
http://etiketten-plus.rakuten-shop.de/fotopapier-a4-1854256/ for 3,99€, no further qty discount listed

the same material is listed here
http://www.etikettenstar.de/fotogallery.php?cat=287 at about the middle of the page , for 8,50€ for 100 sheets, and 7,65€ /100 for a 1000' order qty - o.k. it's your choice where you buy.

But Etikettenstar here offers a wider choice of formats , and here a wider range of products

http://www.etikettenstar.de/fotopapiers.php

I don't have tested any other types, I'm happy with the Labelheaven stuff, with the Sihl/Netbit/Aldi stuff, and some premium papers from Sihl , Tecco etc like metallic pearl high gloss Photo etc on low volume and only in cases where people prefer that, and pay for it, I would need to make a profile, some test prints etc

I don't know the connections between Etikettenstar and Etikettenplus and the English companies Labelheaven and Labelocean, the pricing varies quite a lot, and then there a additional offers via Amazon.

I understand that it may be difficult or impossible to do businees with some of the listed companies since that they might not ship to even all European countries.

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
oh well, I think there is someboy trying to confuse customers with different companies but offering about the same stuff, and confusing further with similar names Labelheaven and Labelocean product names......

Nope same company or group from what i can tell Heaven being the UK and Ocean being rest of Europe.

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
@CakeHole If Heaven is in the UK and Ocean is in the EU then where’s Hell located… ?:gig:lol:

Id normally say the USA to that query ;) but fear what our American readers may do to me. Ive only just decorated the kitchen the last thing i need is a bomb dropped on the house, paint costs a fortune nowadays :D