Another Canon PRO-100 + 50-Sheets Photo Paper $60 Deal

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Has anyone taken advantage of these pro100 rebates in the past and gotten their rebate yet?
Of course, they have, why do you think the Europeans are so envious of you yanks...
Almost Free Friggin printer, we’d pay more here in VAT then you pay for the discounted printer, not forgetting the free pack of paper...:(

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
There are many ways to create a screen shot, see this.
Like your link. Microsoft always has more than one way to do the same thing.

I mentioned Shift-Print Screen and Paint because anyone using Windows already has these two functions without added cost or download.

I use Firefox as my browser and it now has a built in screenshot utility that can crop and save the screen image.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
In the end I took a camera shot of the screen and added it as a thumbnail on post #4. What do you make of this?
I think it means that shipping starts at $5.46. This is probably for a single screw because that's what the shipping rate plus customs/VAT/extortion is. No kissing included.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Has anyone taken advantage of these pro100 rebates in the past and gotten their rebate yet?
Yes, multiple times. It is merchant independent because the rebate comes from Canon, not the merchant. The rebate appears to be rock solid as long as you follow the rules.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
If someone visiting Europe from the States brought a new printer with them would they have to pay customs/vat/etc?

The answer is very important as it will determine how many rounds @The Hat will be buying. ;)

Dan Dabson

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100
I purchased one during the June promotion. Rebate took about 6 weeks.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
A forum member PM'ed me asking how I got multiple rebates. I thought this might make a good post in the thread for others wondering the same.

You can only get one printer per rebate offer, but you can get one printer every rebate offering. A new rebate is offered every 1-3 months.

If you buy one Pro 100 then I recommend you get another at the next great rebate price so you will have a spare print head and set of cartridges on the cheap.

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
So, in the USA you can get a new Pro100 for $60 and, right now, a QY6-0084 printhead price in Europe is 125 Euro with VAT and shipping. ( Tasktron is usually cheaper but they don’t ship outside the UK).
I'm thinking that with a bit of planning and careful watch on those deals, folks living in the USA could make a nice profit buying a number of Pro100s and selling the printheads abroad, specially if you save them until Canon discontinues the item with the consequent skyrocketing of prices.
Maybe the difficulty would be to convince potential customers that your product is a genuinely virgin Canon printhead and not the classic used item that comes from China.

Wait a minute, what about the remaining “headless” printers ?.. You can’t sell them within the USA. Nobody would buy if there’s no printhead. Selling abroad seems out of the question for the shipping cost and Customs fees. Hmm.. nice problem with whom I’ll never be faced. :rolleyes:

MarienPhotography

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Looking for it :)
I'm sorry if I ask a stupid question... but I cannot find where to put the rebate code??? Any idea?