Air in the ink supply of Ecotank printers

don't fill it completely and re-insert it again. .
I have fill completely the dampers.Can you tell me please what to do now?
Should i empty them till are filled 70% or leave them like this and put them back in
the printhead (i have clean the printhead).
 
I have fill completely the dampers.Can you tell me please what to do now?
Should i empty them till are filled 70% or leave them like this and put them back in
the printhead (i have clean the printhead).
I would inject a small amount of air into the dampers so they're roughly 50-70%full of ink and then, holding the damper so the outlet is facing down, draw a small amount of ink through the outlet to ensure there's no bubbles in the damper outlet itself. That should do the job fine.
 
I just ordered replacement dampers from epson for my ecotank 15000 after trying to trouble shoot my issues. Are they easy to replace? Just clamp off tubing, disconnect the tubing, and switch them out?
Please direct me to where Epson sells replacement dampers. I need one for my ET-5180. Thank you for any help with this.
 
How does air get into the dampers?

Here is one possibility. Air is more soluble in cold water than in warm water. If you store your ink in the refrigerator, the air will come out (very slowly!) when it warms up. Just a thought, in case that helps.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top