A perfect way to Purge everytime.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Well Canon does have the 1 per household limit and I've already use mine. I found one on CL for $190 (new). What do you'll think? I was hoping for around the cost of ink ($125). What's the cost of print head for the Pro 100? Gotta way my options now.

Al
Gee if we only had those sorts of troubles on this side of the pond, What $190 that's a steal..:hit

Methodical

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
USA
What if one of your friends bought one of these printers, and found out he didn't want the printer and sold it to you?

I thought about having my brother or Moms buy it, but I found 2 on CL, so I am going to pursue those options first.

Methodical

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
USA
I don't have an exact figure but it's got to be in the $100 - $150 price bracket but you'd want to be 100% sure about the CraigsList item being unopened, etc.. before buying*

*apologies for the obvious "Grandma, this is how you suck eggs"
Without a doubt. The listing says new. I also found another just this morning where the person got in a bundle, so I've sent emails requesting more detail.

Methodical

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
USA
Gee if we only had those sorts of troubles on this side of the pond, What $190 that's a steal..:hit

I'm going to try and get it down to $150. B&H has it at $98 after MIR, but only one per household. If I can get it for $150, I'd forgo the rebate option.

Update: Just picked up a brand new Pro 100 for just over the price of a set of cartridges, so now I have my 2nd set of carts and box full of replacement parts. I have tons of images to print (going back to '08), so can't be down for anytime frame.

Last edited: