1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: How to diagnose true clogs vs air bubbles using nozzle check
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

WTB: HP LaserJet P3015's

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Premium Printer Services, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Nov 17, 2016
    Premium Printer Services

Premium Printer Services Newbie to Printing

Printer Model:
    HP LaserJets
    Hello,

We are looking to purchase HP P3015's. We will buy them used, untested, or for parts. There is no limit on how many we will buy. If you have any, feel free to let us know. We are located in Georgia. We can pay for shipping and send you shipping labels. Any questions, let us know!

Thank you

2. Dec 22, 2016
    the other resource

the other resource Newbie to Printing

Printer Model:
    HP P3015
    @Premium Printer Services, I have about 15 to 20 working P3015's for you. What pricing are you offering? Where in GA are located so that I may possibly drop them off?

Thanks
    Edit:

The Hat likes this.
  3. Dec 23, 2016
    Premium Printer Services

Premium Printer Services Newbie to Printing

Printer Model:
    HP LaserJets
    Hi,

If you can deliver them, we would be able to offer you $50 per printer. We are located in Suwanee, GA. It is about 30 minutes north of Atlanta. We have a loading dock or drive in door, whichever one is needed. Feel free to let me know your thoughts and if you would like to schedule any arrangements. You can also contact me on my cell at 404-368-0855.

Thanks,

Ned

The Hat likes this.