Who's your ink cartridge supplier.

goldfingerz

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I have a newly bought HP photosmart C6280 printer, and I'm interested to know where all you guys are buying your ink cartridges from?

Please supply a url, if they ship to Canada or internationally and maybe some sort of rating on their service (1 to 10).

So far the cheapest place I found was http://www.inkforsale.net/, they still haven't confirmed to me if their HP 02 cartridges would be supported by my printer.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Pay peanuts, get monkeys...

MIS Associates might be worth a look... they've recently started shipping HP related products so worth a look.

goldfingerz

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I just placed an order with inkforsale.net. I also ordered some of their premium photo paper. I'll let you guys know how well my prints come out with their products.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
goldfingerz said:
So I shouldn't buy non-oem cartridges?
Noo... not saying that... What I am saying though is that you need to research the potential suppliers and get a long term picture of their ink stability (do they use the same supplier and is it the same ink ALL the time!), is it high quality, what's fading like, does it promote clogging?

Also, what sort of support do they offer long term, short term,.. is it purely sales, etc...

It's a lot of work but then so is earning the money to pay for a new printer or the time/money/hair lost trying to work out why the printer has just choked to death..

Hope that helps :)