Which supplier of R2400 refillable cartridges are recommended

johnpeeay

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Would appreciate advice on which make of empty R2400 cartridge to buy. Inkjetcarts.US : CoralGraph(EBay) : Inkjetfly.com : DYGUK(Ebay shop) : Cityinkexpress.UK : Inkjetmall : Chubs380(ebay shop Precision colors). Has anyone been using any of these suppliers or indeed any others, and have comments good or bad to make about their use. I am just about to run out of my supply of original Epson ink for the R2400 so need to organise a system soon.
Thanks in advance.
John Archer

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Hi john,

Actually I have pretty good results with refilllable cartridges for my Epson 1400 (not R2400) purchased at Coralgraph.com. Even the dye ink they sell for my Epson 1400 give very good results, albeit the prints will not last longer than a few weeks when facing sun.. Good inkflow, good colours, but awfull fade resistance. So the cartridges for my Epson 1400 do their job outstanding, but the ink is disappointing. However, why not using a CISS ? I have done this with my Epson 1400 using a system from inkrepublic.com and the stability and performance is very good. You might have a look at my youtube movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKgp3lQ2Rcc

Even though this Epson 1400 is not built for pigment ink, the inkflow is very good. I think your Epson R2400 should work even better with aftermarket pigment ink.