which inkjet printer can do this...please help!

Snowboarder,

Can you give a link for the paper, or at least the name on the package?

Just as a "sanity check", is a single sheet of this paper as thick as 60 sheets of plain paper? I have never seen inkjet paper that thick.
 
Here's a thought. I once saw an inkjet printer modified to print on a cake.

Instead of pulling the paper through, it was made so that the printheads passed over the cake on a kind of gantry.

However, you're still confusing us in post #4:
You are right! Sorry for my mistake. I meant 5 mm (0,5 cm).

the 0.45 mm thick paper corresponds to be 380 gr.
So, is it 5mm or 0.45 mm?
 
He probably means .45 mm.

The only "paper" is know of a size close to half a centimeter is cardboard. Consumer inkjet printers can't print on that.
 
Back
Top