Which cartriges are best?

emmaachile

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
http://inkjetreset.com/Refillable-Ink-Cartridges.html
Empty Refillable Cartridges with chips for CLI-226 / PGI-225; 5 Pack: CLI-226 WITH ARC - AUTO RESET CHIPS
1 each CLI-226 yellow, cyan, magenta, black & PGI-225

I bought these for an ix6520 pixma printer and the PG black cli225, magneta and cyan catridges cli226 have failed after a month. Dont buy these carts from them. Instead buy the refillable carts without chips and swap the chips from an oem catridge.
I will report back to see whether an aftermarket carts i bought from amazon is resettable. It would be nice if it does.

Mowerman90

Print Addict
Reaction score
The 2 new empty carts arrived a day early in the mail. I must say that inkjetcarts website and ordering experience was one of the most pleasant that I can remember. After ordering they send a confirmation email, then after shipment they send a ship email with a link to track your order through the USPS. The 2 carts I ordered came in a standard small package priority mail box along with an appropriate amount of packing peanuts. The carts were contained in a sealed plastic bag that itself was contained within another sealed plastic bag. I was impressed, thinking to myself that if these had been filled with ink they were fairly safe from leaking all over the package no matter how rough they might be:) handled. I removed the recessed silicone plug from the top of the cart and filled with ink from my squeeze bottle. I popped the cart into my printer and proceeded to print 10 pages and 1 nozzle check that was perfect. My conclusion is that these may not be OEM carts but they're the next best thing quality wise. I'll definitely buy more of these carts if needed. :):):):):):):):)

margaretwesterman

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi Mower,

Sorry if I post my question in here.
Can anyone tall me the difference between inkjet printable and inkjet hub printable? Which is better? What are the major differences?
I am thankful if you answer my question. :)

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
The hub has printing coating all the way to the hub as the name says the other one does not. I has a 49mm non printable clear center. Oh and yes, wrong place to post that question.