What's wrong with this main color? Same in Adobe & prints, Diff thumna

sampheap

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
You are lucky then :)
Is there away to convert whatever color space with .pdf file that most clients hand over and then print it right? The issue for me is that it showed the color blue in my screen and it's just match the client's printout from his workplace too, but all my 3 printers come out green :lol: and that he said the trouble is with me being undable to produce his intended color :(

cls

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
8560, 8570, 1400, 1500W, P50 e
The PDF should have the color space embeded you open it up with Adobe Acrobat Pro..
>> google search : adobe acrobat pro color management

There are PLENTY videos, tutorials and even litterature about it, it is not for the faint heart. my fiancee is a art designer and into this stuff she is printing CYMK PDF all the time with the necesary color management option.

1. ) What is it you want to print? A proof or most achiveable gamut ?

2.) Color Profiling in a nutshell: Printer profile for each Paper (for compensation with refilled inks), Monitor Profile (for 6500k compensation and covering as much sRGB or Adobe sRGB as possible), Source Profile from the "document" (CYMK if targeted for digital offset) or "photo" (most common is sRGB)

http://tinyurl.com/prhdjv4 < look here found some awesome explainatory charts...

3.) I never neede to print "proofs" at my home office, One client requested these but we needed Fogra Media Wedge CMYK so we did let it print from the printing works himself

sampheap

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Yes, I want to print proof before producing the package; but as you can see it got stuck with this one strange color whilst the others are just right. Maybe it is out of gamut?