What is best bulk ink for CLi-8 C,Y,M and CLi-5 PGBK ?

alaa945

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
hello guys.
after one and half year using Precision colors Bulk Ink for my canon MP610 now i should buy another kit
really i dont face ant Problems with is excellent colors
BUT why trying another type for more experience so i heard about many brands
InkTec, Rihac, Lyson, MIS and others
so i prefer to try InkTec i heard that it is very good but your experience and opinions is more important to me

so what do you advice me? if there is another ink type not mentioned tell me about it.

thanks

msmart

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon iP4500
My advice, if it works and you're happy, don't change. I'm sure the others are great inks but just for more experience? Not sure it's worth it. That's my opinion.

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
I use the same ink as you & feel no need to change because of the great colours & problem free printing I'm getting but one other brand of ink you can add to your list is the German made OCP which has a good reputation as do the others on your list.

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Let's review a few old cliches - 1)stick with a winner 2) if it ain't broke, don't fix it 3)don't kick sleeping dogs. I don't mean to be flippant, but why change when what you are using works well for you? Since you like the color response and your printers are happy with it, and many of the participants on this forum express their satisfaction with it, I'd use another old cliche - relax and enjoy it!!!!

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
alaa945 said:
hello guys

while searching on web for OCP bulk ink i found this 2 websites

https://www.rjettek.com/index.php
http://stage.rjettek.com/

are this defferent websites or same company? as the ink containers are not the same and the shipping methods, price, size of inks are not the same

which i should buy from it?

thanks
Look at the "Contact Us" information. The link to this info can be found at the bottom of both pages you posted.

A number of businesses have shell/spin-off companies. Sometimes they do this because they have poor reputations and desire "fresh" starts, like certain New York city area camera shops . I'm sure their are other financial and legal reasons as well that are benign.

Try looking them up on the Better Business Bureau website and at ResellerRatings.com, or Google their name for reviews/ratings/opinions.

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
rjettec are a reputable company & they sell to the ink refill industry as well as consumers.

alaa945

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I read the CONTACT US page and they have same information same address and phones?
but if so, why their prices, shape, shipping are all not same?

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
alaa945 said:
I read the CONTACT US page and they have same information same address and phones?
but if so, why their prices, shape, shipping are all not same?
I have seen other businesses do this. I don't know their reasoning but I would venture it is about money.

Did you look them up on the sites I suggested? You may or may not get a better idea if they are places you want to do business with.

irvweiner

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
As a long term user pf OCP inks I checked out the 2nd listing, it is the new updated upgraded site. And they are listing 4,8,16 oz bottles of ink. For my Canon Pro9000 MKII, I note that the 16 oz bottles dropped about 10% and the 4 and 8 oz size are more convenient and quite less expensive than some of their competitors. Their 4 oz bottles are aggressively inexpensive.

The site is quite real, doesn't look phony but their search tables haven't improved much, Epson is only by carts, not by ink. They did have PDF's for compatibility listing by printer, don't know where it is now hidden.

irv weiner