What happen to my chip resetter

shandi

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I canont believe that the chip resetter I ordered from patronenhandel.de has not arrived yet. It has been almost a month (I ordered on May 21)! I tried to contact the company in the last two weeks. After 4 emails( 3 responses of telling me that I haven't paid) , 4 messages left on the website (1 response last Thur) and a call, I finally got a DHL tracking number that seems invaild as I entered it on the DHL.com, nothing showed up.

pebe

Printer Guru
Reaction score
shandi said:
I canont believe that the chip resetter I ordered from patronenhandel.de has not arrived yet. It has been almost a month (I ordered on May 21)! I tried to contact the company in the last two weeks. After 4 emails( 3 responses of telling me that I haven't paid) , 4 messages left on the website (1 response last Thur) and a call, I finally got a DHL tracking number that seems invaild as I entered it on the DHL.com, nothing showed up.
If the payment transaction is complete then you should have received a confirmation from your credit card company, or Paypal.

Why not send patronenhandel a copy as an email extension. That should clear up the matter.

shandi

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Thank you pebe. I did send them a copy of my payment from Paypal and an email they sent me. And they answered,

"Hello,

this is a e-mail von paypal, not from us".

it has been one month now and they keep ignoring my emails!

wilko

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma
shandi said:
Thank you pebe. I did send them a copy of my payment from Paypal and an email they sent me. And they answered,

"Hello,

this is a e-mail von paypal, not from us".

it has been one month now and they keep ignoring my emails!
Report them to Paypal

shandi

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Thank you Wilko. They finally responded and gave me a German website to track my parcel.

shandi

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Still get nothing! Everytime I entered the tracking number in the website they gave me, the result is

"The programme was launched on 16.06.2008 international logistics center in Frankfurt for onward to China." Translated by Google language tool.

Did anyone buy a chip resetter from patronenhandel.de and actually receive one?

pebe

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Yes, I bought one from patronenhandel.de (RNB inport & export). It arrived in 4 days. No problems.

Defcon2k

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Most people at the druckerchannel.de forum have ordered their redsetter from patronenhandel.de. There were no problems whatsoever so far.
Well, this doesn't help you obviously :), but until now you are the only person I heard of who reported a problem with that shop.
I hope your problems will be solved soon.

shandi

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
pebe said:
Yes, I bought one from patronenhandel.de (RNB inport & export). It arrived in 4 days. No problems.
What!? This is sooo unfair!:mad: I ordered it on May 21 and it wasn't ship out until Jun 12! Three weeks delayed! According to their website, my chip resetter should have arrived at the begining of June. The website indicates the shipping time to international is 2 weeks, but now it has been TWO MONTHs, and I get nothing!

pebe

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Paypal give a guarantee as part of their service. I would write to them telling them what has happened and demanding your money back.

I think Paypal would soon sort them out.