What A Hat!

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
What my little feline friend needs is the hair of the DOG… :plbb
Did your cat in the hat meet the dog and lose all its hair?

He does look like he needs a little eye opener. :sick

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
I figured if anyone knew it would be you. You were in one of the rare places in time to witness (and participate in?) a significant moment in history.
Yes, the best of all worlds - to witness AND participate! Transformational times.

I was at UC Berkeley and then UCSF in San Francisco through most of the 50's and was able to see the beat generation first hand, hanging out in North Beach much of my free time. Quite an awakening preceding the "summer of love" years in the 60's. Was at many of the poetry readings by Beat writers that one can only read about now.

Roy Sletcher

Indolent contrarian
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
Yes, the best of all worlds - to witness AND participate! Transformational times.

I was at UC Berkeley and then UCSF in San Francisco through most of the 50's and was able to see the beat generation first hand, hanging out in North Beach much of my free time. Quite an awakening preceding the "summer of love" years in the 60's. Was at many of the poetry readings by Beat writers that one can only read about now.

Those were the days my friend,
We thought they'd never end.