Vistaprint business card paper stocks

Laith

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP m477fdw
The ones in this video, They look good, especially the signature linen. Where can I buy these kinds of paper? Thanks

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon iP4300 + Epson scanner
It seems that Vistaprint operates in many countries, so giving your location will make it easier to recommend a seller.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, Ender-2, KP3
It won’t make any difference to @Laith because Vista print purchase from large paper suppliers and this avenue is closed to non-commercial users..

Laith

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP m477fdw
It seems that Vistaprint operates in many countries, so giving your location will make it easier to recommend a seller.
I am in Oman.

MikeH

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
In the United States, there are several companies that supply paper to large, commercial printers. I can go in there and buy from them, although at a much higher price than the large printers pay. However, some of their paper is only available if you buy by the "pallet." Kelly Paper kellypaper.com is one of those. I do not know how the printing business works in Oman.

Another place that I have purchased from is called: www.geographics.com/. I do not know if they have operations in or near Oman.

Laith

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP m477fdw
In the United States, there are several companies that supply paper to large, commercial printers. I can go in there and buy from them, although at a much higher price than the large printers pay. However, some of their paper is only available if you buy by the "pallet." Kelly Paper kellypaper.com is one of those. I do not know how the printing business works in Oman.

Another place that I have purchased from is called: www.geographics.com/. I do not know if they have operations in or near Oman.

OK thanks. That was helpful. I hope I will know more about the trade.