Upgraded to Bigger...

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
When and IF, I get my CR 10 up and running successfully, I don’t know what I’ll do with my MP Mini either, it will be hard to part with it, because it is serving me well and has not let me down in what I want to produce, size wise.

I may try to sell it on to a newly converted follower of 3D printing, because it would be a terrible waste to just leave it sitting there unloved, it’s made to print and so it should be kept busy making someone else very happy...
Ok @The Hat , not to be out-done,
I hope this isn’t the start of a pissing war...:lol: :lol:

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
@Nifty... If you are lucky you will get the newest version which is due anytime now.
Hmm... I don't even know anything about that... do you have links on more info? Part of me would be excited about improvements, but part of me is like "don't mess with something that is working and make it worse!"
I don’t know what I’ll do with my MP Mini either
Ya, I go back and forth. Sometimes I think I should take advantage of being able to return it to Amazon pretty easily for a full refund, but the other part of me thinks I could keep it for:
  1. Using it to print anything that might break on my CR-10 and/or to print in parallel with it when I'm doing a big print-job (like 2 days) on the CR-10
  2. Setting up the CR-10 with a bigger / more aggressive (faster/low-resolution) nozzle and keeping the mini for fine detail prints.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Ah... Ya, the "S" is a different model. I just got the boring CR-10 regular ;)

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
I’ll not be getting anymore new inkjet printers, Mrs The Hat has said “NO More”... :(

P.S. She likes the idea of 3D printers, she’s even given me a few new ideas of her own...:)

Love is blind
I think in this case love is obeying! :gig

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
With the CR10S it looks as if you could make a different colour set of false teeth for each day of the week.