Canon MG 2950
oh, and I am not using a mac.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
@laon Robertson, I may have pick this up wrong but the 4x6 normally is feed in 0n the 4” side, so to print landscape you must turn the photo to match, the Same thing applies with borderless too...

Which Application are you using to print from... ?

Iaon Robertson

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MG 2950
I have tried turning the paper round, but that does not work at all, I end up getting half a photo. Application being used is the Canon one.

Again, thanks for reply.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
@laon Robertson, Going on what you wrote, it sounds like the Application is getting away from you and you don’t quite understand how the Friggin thing works.

I would suggest you download Qimage, just double click on the link below..;)

http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage-u/downloads.htm

It’s supposed to be easy to use and has great print handling for all sorts of photos, now the best part is: - the App. is free for 14 days and it just might sort out some of your problems, you have nothing to lose and if you don’t like it then dump it...

Iaon Robertson

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MG 2950
Thanks very much, I will give that a go in a bit. Cheers.

Roy Sletcher

Indolent contrarian
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
I would suggest you download Qimage, just double click on the link below..;)

http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage-u/downloads.htm

It’s supposed to be easy to use and has great print handling for all sorts of photos, now the best part is: - the App. is free for 14 days and it just might sort out some of your problems, you have nothing to lose and if you don’t like it then dump it...

I can heartily endorse Qimage.

Indispensable if you do a lot of printing.

Somewhat quirky interface that drives the Windows purist into tirades of wrath because it does not follow Microsoft's rules for the unfolding of the Windows universe.

If you actually use it for serious printing it doesn't matter and the interface is easily mastered.

rs

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
I can heartily endorse Qimage.
Indispensable if you do a lot of printing.

Somewhat quirky interface that drives the Windows purist into tirades of wrath because it does not follow Microsoft's rules for the unfolding of the Windows universe.
If you actually use it for serious printing it doesn't matter and the interface is easily mastered.
rs
The funny thing is, I can’t stand Qimage, even dough it is well loved by many... :eek:

Roy Sletcher

Indolent contrarian
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
The funny thing is, I can’t stand Qimage, even dough it is well loved by many... :eek:

It seems a LOVE or HATE preference for most.

It has many hidden gems in its features and menus. If you have to do a lot of diverse printing it is well worth the time to spend 15 minutes per day reviewing the online youtube videos.

I don't even use the editing features, but with a raw converter and image editor etc, it could be a useful simple alternative to those who want to avoid the Adobe bloatware options.

Customer service is unbelievable. Reported bugs often being fixed within hours of being reported. Reasonable customer feature requests often implemented.

The support site with forums and questions here:

http://www.ddisoftware.com/tech/

Hope it is OK to post this as I see QI as complimentary to PK, and not a competitive product or site. xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx

rs

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
@Roy Sletcher, we’re worlds apart when it comes to Photo Apps. and I can’t stand theses stupid videos either, I found them so patronising.

I am all things Adobe true and true and seldom used anything else in the last twenty years, but it still doesn’t stop me recommending Qimage because it’s good at what it does.

Edit link...;)