True Star Remanufactured Cartridges

Old Foggy

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I use two Canon printers .. a Pixma iP6700 and a Pixma iP4500. For quite some time I have used True Star remanufactured cartridges, purchased from Atlantic in Maine. However, Atlantic has been sold and the new owner no longer carries True Star brand. They are instead shipping a G&G brand which is made in China. When I received a shipment I thought this would be great because the resorvoir is twice the size offered by Canon and Truestar. However, I find this Chinese brand to constantly clog the nozzles. I spend more time clearing nozzles than I do printing. (I do quite a lot of photo printing weekly.)

Can anyone tell me either who is now carrying True Star cartridges or how to contact True Star directly to obtain the info from them?

jonalava

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score

Old Foggy

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the information. I also realized that empty cartridges are mailed to LIC Empties in Duarte, CA and was about to mail a letter to them ..it seems reasonable to me that they just may be the remanufacturers of True Star cartridges. I've put Abacus Private on my mailing list, looked them up, and will be ordering from them. Again, thank you for the information.