The Twilight Zone unfortunately its real..

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Emulator said:
Wandering off into the Twilight Zone, I just had a look at the User list sorted by number of posts and I see "ghwellsjr" is top of the list with 3381, followed by "The Hat" with 2267, but with a start date 4 years later.
Oh 'eck... 2005? I started on here... Now I'm starting to realise where all that time went!

Depending how you sort them, I see Rodbam also on the first page and that I, surprisingly, was on the second page, when I only started in April this year.
"Welcome to the hotel california... such a lovely..." *ahem* ;)

I was also surprised to see the number of "banned" members, presumably because of spamming.
Some of the heavy posters that got the ban hammer, just took it upon themselves to forget the basic tennets of community. If you can't agree, then agree to disagree instead of picking fights. Willing to bet that a few of those banned have taken it upon themselves to return under different guises without learning from the experience, but hey ho...

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Emulator said:
Wandering off into the Twilight Zone, I just had a look at the User list sorted by number of posts and I see "ghwellsjr" is top of the list with 3381, followed by "The Hat" with 2267, but with a start date 4 years later.

Depending how you sort them, I see Rodbam also on the first page and that I, surprisingly, was on the second page, when I only started in April this year. There are an enormous number of members with very few posts to their names.

I was also surprised to see the number of "banned" members, presumably because of spamming.

Regards Ian (and this is my 100th post):ya
Are you sure all you're figures are correct, check again..
I count it as 101..
Welcome to the Twilight Zone or is that back to.. :gig

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
I had since made another post, so all the numbers became 101. Now they are all 102!

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Emulator said:
I had since made another post, so all the numbers became 101. Now they are all 102!
Congratulations on being made an Inkjet master :celebrate