The fastet fading ink

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
I have to admit that this stuff fades faster that some third party dye ink I've used in the past.. ( but not by much..:rolleyes: )

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I have to admit that this stuff fades faster that some third party dye ink I've used in the past.. ( but not by much
Yes, I had such a fast fading ink as well - from China - you could easily see changes from day to day,
and I'm scratching my head how I could create a profile for such an ink...............

Last edited:

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
Actually it wasn't Chinese ink but from a German manufacturer in Köngen that, If I remember correctly, you dont appreciate much.
Instead, their black pigment for Canon Pixmas wasn't bad at all. I used it for a good number of years and I never saw the dreaded warped lattice on the nozzle tests of the black pigment nozzles.

Last edited:

Lelopes

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon IX6810
I can see some usage for this. Like a trial version of a floor plan for the costumer, as long as I don't tell that the project is just going to disapear in a few hours.🤣
I would love to go back in college and just use this ink for some projects and watch some teachers go bananas about why are them haddling me a blank paper with a A/B+/C/etc, on it.