The complete refillers guide to the PGI-9 cartridge made easy.

TH, I probably should have brought this up a long time ago, but I really think you should give your refill method a different name. It somewhat resembles the Freedom Method but in that method, you never push on the plunger, it is completely done by the vacuum created by pulling on the plunger and then letting it go back into the syringe of it own accord. It took me a long time to clarify this issue when I introduced the Freedom method and I'm afraid the similarities might add to the confusion.

Besides, there are enough other differences that you really deserve all the credit for your new method--it's not at all a mere extrapolation of the method I came up, and mine really was an extrapolation of the Russian method along with some ideas from other methods plus a few ideas of my own.

Have you thought about an appropriate name?
 
ghwellsjr said:
TH, I probably should have brought this up a long time ago, but I really think you should give your refill method a different name. It somewhat resembles the Freedom Method but in that method, you never push on the plunger, it is completely done by the vacuum created by pulling on the plunger and then letting it go back into the syringe of it own accord. It took me a long time to clarify this issue when I introduced the Freedom method and I'm afraid the similarities might add to the confusion.

Besides, there are enough other differences that you really deserve all the credit for your new method--it's not at all a mere extrapolation of the method I came up, and mine really was an extrapolation of the Russian method along with some ideas from other methods plus a few ideas of my own.

Have you thought about an appropriate name?
Thanks ghwellsjr For the suggestions and your compliments and yes
I have taught of naming it something different alright but What any suggestions on that one.

The two methods certainly look very similar and I hope it doesnt cause any confusion with the plunger movement in your method,
maybe I should edit my version to include that clarification so there can be no colourfull mix up..
 
"Retro 45"

It mimics exactly what was used for refilling the oldie HP45 cartridges......bladder with spring pressure system. Some will even think the reference is to 45 rpm discs. I bet some readers on this board never picked up a 7" vinyl record.
 
Why not just keep it simple and call it "The Hat Refill Method" giving credit to the member who devised it :cool:
 
Redbrickman said:
Why not just keep it simple and call it "The Hat Refill Method" giving credit to the member who devised it :cool:
OK that settles it, The refiller is now called;- The Hat ReFilling Method Mark ll for PGI-9 Cartridge.
Redbrickmans the winner and gets to buy everybody a beer:thumbsup
 
The Hat said:
Redbrickman said:
Why not just keep it simple and call it "The Hat Refill Method" giving credit to the member who devised it :cool:
OK that settles it, The refiller is now called;- The Hat ReFilling Method Mark ll for PGI-9 Cartridge.
Redbrickmans the winner and gets to buy everybody a beer:thumbsup
OK, have a beer then, and a free refill too :lol::cool::lol::D;)
 
You blokes over in old Britannia have things a bit bassackwards. The winner doesn't buy. The winner drinks free!

(Unless you hit the Lotto or made a hole in one.)

Now why am I not surprised The Hat gets a freebie when Redbrickman wins? Uncle is a crafty one, yes indeed. :lol:
 
Back
Top