The CABOX

Froggy

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Certainly used some welly on that cartridge, rather like the syring pumping method of refilling epson carts. If you look, I think they pull back the syringe at the end to perhaps "suck" the port/sponge back. But yes, I wouldn't like to subject my carts to such heavyweight tactics.

Again seems like a complicated way of doing things, but if you were filling loads, then you would pay for convenience.

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
I use similar homemade thing to fill single use cartridges PGI-40 etc. but I used vacuum to fill it. Works fine.
Wonder how much do these cost?

Gompy

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
brendo said:
Not sure where you could get it from or how much. The guy sounds German though:p
You can buy it here, 99 Euro, without shipping costs :(

http://tinyurl.com/5u97hh

For me personally , this kind of refilling is much to circuitous, it takes you hours te refill a complete set of carts.

This is the way I like/do it.
Fast, clean, sure, and with a little bit of practice I do it with my 61+ years of age just as fast as Defcon2k showed in this u-tube thingy :D

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=ySAsn7jlV6Q

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
I think the amount of time to wash and assemble and dissamble this device will take far more time than using a sharp awl to drill a hole to refill using the German durchstich refill method. Something else: refilling so might cause more clogging on the long term since the ink is not filtered through the sponge as the normal refilling method to prevent very small particles to accumulate onto the printhead entrance filter.