Thanks to all for the help and insight!

Ant

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
MG6220
Well after refilling for the first time on this machine then printing with total abandon to my hearts content I have to say I'm very happy so far, sliding the oem empty cartridge into the blue re-setter that I'd prepared with loving care and instruction from this forum, seeing the orange LED blink twice then stay lit for a few seconds..was worth the price of admission on its own, then the moment of truth...snapping the cartridges into place, each one lighting up solid one after the other...awesome. All you have to do is look at my printer and it will hastily start a cleaning process filling the ink pads and sucking my precious ink into oblivion:hit, so its nice to be able to stay slightly ahead with refilling:) So wanted to say thanks again one and all!:woot

cheers Ant

msmart

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon iP4500
Congrats on your first refill!! Yes, it's a great feeling knowing how much $$ we save instead of buying new carts.

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Ant - regardless of whether or not you can afford the high price of OEM carts/ink, it is a pleasure to "beat the game"!

Ant

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
MG6220
fotofreek said:
Ant - regardless of whether or not you can afford the high price of OEM carts/ink, it is a pleasure to "beat the game"!
it is! My printer may not have as good a mileage in it as the older canon's so I'll enjoy it whilst it lasts I guess. The anxiety is gone now, and its more of a pleasure to use.

cheers Ant

Ant

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
MG6220
msmart said:
Congrats on your first refill!! Yes, it's a great feeling knowing how much $$ we save instead of buying new carts.
Cheers msmart! there where a few hiccups but that's how you learn right?