Subscript and superscript?

That would be awesome if VB plugins worked on XF, but unfortunately they need to usually be completely rewritten. :(

I'm looking into the possibility of editing the bbcode to allow for sub/superscript, but it's not looking very easy.
 
Im assuming the xenforo software the forum uses is pretty recent and a paid version. If so you could always submit a help ticket to them, may as well get what you have paid for from them :).

Im assuming superscript should work (probably subscript also though i do not know what the keyboard shortcut is for that) without you having to do too much as you can indeed do it via 'Ctrl L' when typing a post, its just when you hit the post button the superscript is lost. Then again some problems which seem the easiest are often the hardest ;)

I hope you have some success Nifty, the more formatting options of any description the better.
 
Hi
attach doc file for us Peter that's will be good idea.
 
Last edited:
I think that only a handful of the most common file formats for images can be attached/uploaded. I think .doc and .docx (Microsoft WORD) are not allowed.
 
Back
Top