Squeeze bottles for refilling

hpnetserver

Printer Guru
Reaction score
I have tried squeeze bottles before. They are very handy. The next you want to do is to figure out a way to transfer ink from your large bottles into these squeeze bottles. To minimize the hassale you really want to use large squeeze bottles. If they can hold 4 ounce of ink that would be great. You will only need to transfer ink once. Can you just use the caps of these squeeze bottles on the ink bottles from Hobbicolors? It would be great if they are the same size caps.

gamarlin

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I refilled my new Hobbicolor cartridges today and was pleasantly surprised with the ease of doing it. I simply poured the ink from the Hobbicolor 2 oz. bottles into the squeeze bottles. I then remove the screws in the cartridges and filled each cartridge about 1/4 full. I then went
back and refilled each cartridge to the proper level and replaced all screws. No drips, no spills, no mess. The squeeze bottles, with the bent needles, are easier to control than syringes in my estimation. It would be nice if the caps for the squeeze bottles were the same size as the Hobbicolor, but that is not the case so I will continue this way. I'll look for squeeze bottle that have matching caps but I don't expect to find them.

Latest posts