Something Missing?

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
We will have to make maximum use of the web and links.

I can't see any reason why we can't have an indexed list of all printers and use the manufacturer's own individual printer description page from the web to provide the description and then have our own comments and rating columns etc etc.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I wouldn’t put too much credence on what the Manufactures or the rating say on their home pages, its mostly folly to rope in an anxious buyer who probably wouldn’t buy that particular printer in the first place. :confused:

If it’s going to be done, unfortunately it will have to be the hard way, by the honest comments and working knowledge of each printer they own...:caf

P.S. we all have to spur @Emulator on a bit more to start us off....:hugs
When it gets started we'll put it in a thread of its own in Everything Else InkJet Printer Related and maybe add a sticky...:D

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
I have decided to start with some of my printers and make a few personal comments on how I work with them starting with the Pro 1, I will add some other printers to the list as time goes on, depending...

It may not be what @Emulator had in mind or would like, but then I’m not one to beat around the bush and say all nice things about them, a printer either works well and is easy to use or it doesn’t so let’s hear what you think about yours. and why...

http://www.printerknowledge.com/threads/an-honest-profile-opinion-on-the-inkjet-printer.11151/

philippa

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson
I wouldn’t put too much credence on what the Manufactures or the rating say on their home pages, its mostly folly to rope in an anxious buyer who probably wouldn’t buy that particular printer in the first place. :confused:
yes best to find an independant review somewhere, productreview is normally good or amazon

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
:barnieGaah, come on guys, has @Emulators idea all of a sudden hit a flat note, has no member got anything good to say about their current printer.:hugs
OK then, saying something Bad is also acceptable...:woot