some text lines are printed partially split or shaded every 4.4 cm (Windows printer test example)

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I'll monitor until all non Canon ink cartridges will have exhausted.
Congratulations on a job well done, and I hope you have a lot more years with her, O’ if you decide to replace the battery, make sure you have the printer powered on while doing so, otherwise it could be fatal..
P.S. if you install new carts later it will take so time before that ink reaches the print head, there is a lot of ink stored in the tubing, and only when needed run a normal cleaning cycle, never a deep clean, it eats ink and fills the waste ink counter..

Bruno HECQUARD

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon PIXMA PRO-1
Congratulations on a job well done, and I hope you have a lot more years with her, O’ if you decide to replace the battery, make sure you have the printer powered on while doing so, otherwise it could be fatal..
P.S. if you install new carts later it will take so time before that ink reaches the print head, there is a lot of ink stored in the tubing, and only when needed run a normal cleaning cycle, never a deep clean, it eats ink and fills the waste ink counter..
Thanks again for your help.

Yes, I'll replace the battery (which is slightly below 3v) with the printer powered.