Service or Repair Manual for Canon iP 8750

Swordfish

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon ip8750 and G 3501
Hi,

I'm searching Service or Repair Manual for Canon iP 8750 or 8700-series printer. Preferably for free. :)

Greetings from
Stockholm, Sweden

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
The printer is of the PGI-550/CLI-551 cartridge generation. It seems no downloads of service manuals are found for this generation printers and newer, not even commercial downloads.

Swordfish

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon ip8750 and G 3501
Hi again,

In fact I am looking for a specification when printing via computer to iP 8750.
Resolutions (dpi) and ink tanks used at different paper types, selected printing quality, print control etc etc.

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
The service manual is nowhere to be found and the info you are looking for is only found in a few service manuals for older printers. Most available service manuals do not have this info. Canon's website does not give detailed info in the specs about this and I guess it is not found in the user manual either?

The pigment black cartridge is only used when plain paper is selected, when photo paper is selected only the dye inks BK, C, M, Y, GY are used. I don't know more about the ink usage than that.

Swordfish

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon ip8750 and G 3501
Thanks a lot for your quick response.

My experiences are the same as yours. I got service manuals for some old Pixma printers with the specs I looking for. No, nothing can be found in the handbooks about this. Only generally info.