Seeking Advice on Replacement Ink Cartridges for Canon TS8350

pedrothelion

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon TS8350
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here. I'm reaching out to seek some guidance and recommendations regarding compatible ink cartridges for my Canon TS8350 printer.

Up until recently, I had been using these https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07DZY9NL8?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details compatible ink cartridges, which had been performing exceptionally well. The color quality was outstanding, with vibrant and vivid prints that were virtually indistinguishable from the originals. Moreover, the price point, at around €25, was incredibly competitive.

However, I've recently encountered a significant hurdle. These cartridges have mysteriously disappeared from Amazon, and I suspect it might be due to copyright infringement issues, possibly at the request of Canon. This has left me in a state of distress, as I rely on these cartridges for my printing needs.

I'm now faced with the task of finding suitable alternatives that offer both quality and affordability. I'm hoping to tap into the collective wisdom of this forum to guide me in the right direction.

So, I would greatly appreciate any advice or recommendations from fellow members who have had positive experiences with compatible ink cartridges (not refill) for Canon TS8350 or who are aware of reliable european sources for such cartridges.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in helping me find a suitable replacement for my trusted cartridges. Your insights and suggestions will be invaluable during this challenging transition.