SC-P600 suddenly a blue color cast

Thank you for your time, freely given and accepted with thanks. I will see myself out
Hmm. Not quite what I expected, but it’s sad you still didn’t find the problem to your colour issue, we did try our best to help but alas it wasn’t to be.. maybe one day you’ll find it..:(
 
Hey, did you ever figure out this problem?

I have the same problem as you, going on for over a year.. SC-P600. The printer is seriously pissing me off and I'm almost about to get rid of it, as I have tried everything as well. Different machines, different drivers, I have tried Mirage print, lightroom, photoshop.. The funny thing is that I the colours come out correctly while using the Matte black ink. With Mirage print i set the white balance to around +20 and I get something that looks like the correct colors, but some shades still have this green cast that I can't get rid off.

To sum up my problems: when I'm printing with the correct profiles with photo black ink I get a very cold image, not a colour cast like some ink is clogged, just a very cold/greenish looking image, as if the white balance is off.
 
Back
Top