Retail Refillers Forum

canadmin

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a forum for retailers? Thanks.

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Are you looking for a site that shares refilling knowledge, or a site that sells supplies?

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
If there was demand I'd definitely setup a forum (or category) for refilling retailers.

canadmin

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I am looking for a site for the sharing of information. I am thinking of setting up a retailing operation myself and through my research I've found a lot of people are thinking along the same lines. We all have a lot of questions that we need answered so that we can seperate the fact from the fiction. A forum would serve the people setting up as well as those that are already operating.

Thanks

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Sorry for the delay in response!

This is definitely doable. I've seen a few posts here and there by people looking to do this for a living. Would creating a forum / topic under the "Miscellaneous" category called something like "Refilling is my business" or "Retail Refillers Info" suffice?

canadmin

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Since I originally posted the question regarding the setting up of a retailers' forum, I have opened my own store. I have some information and advice that anyone wanting to start up might find interesting.

Set it up and they will come.

bigben2525

kickbox
Reaction score
Where did you open your retail store? What equip are you using for refilling? How many cartridges are you currently filling per day?

Ben

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
DONE! Check out the new forum. I've also moved this thread/topic to be the first of (hopefully) many submitted to this section!

bigben2525

kickbox
Reaction score
Awesome! Thank you for creating this for retailers! Much appreciated!

Ben