Reset your counters on EPSON printers

simba40

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
If you get a message from your ePSOn saying the parts inside have reached there usuable lifetime call an engineer you can get round this by resetting the internal counters with a program called SSC Service Utility. No only does this allow you to reset counters but lets you move the heads so you can clean inside, proforms head cleaning and numerace other helpfull things. Works for almost all known epson printers. :)

jackson

Printer Guru
Reaction score
websnail said:
jackson said:
That won't work if the printer in question is one of the newer C series (C64, C86, etc..) printers but I do have some reset utilities if you are really stuck...

What printer version are you using?
I don't have any Epsons ink jets (I do have an 'Action' printer which sounds like the Chicago bridge & Iron Company).
I was expanding on the original post which, while mentioning that 'it' was possible, didn't give any link.I do find it interesting that while 'resetting' is not possible on some of these printers 'ink freezing' is an alternative.If only these Epson software hackers would leap on the Canon IP line and work their magic.