Replace QY6-0055 with QY6-0075 Possible ??

dadasalam

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
hi friends i have Canon Pro 9000 (Not Mark II)
my head is qy6-0055 but it has failure in printing i want to change it but there is such head .
my question does qy6-0076 compatible with my printer ?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I noticed one of your earlier posts where you mentioned you’ve had lots of failures of print heads in many of your previous Canon printers.

http://www.printerknowledge.com/threads/primera-bravo-4100-auto-printer-no-drive.7901/

Question:- Would it be that you’ll been refilling your cartridges or using a CISS wrongly in most of these machines that caused their early/premature failure mostly down to ink starvation ?

I would be interested to know how you've had so much bad luck with you printers !, if you don't want to answer I would understand.

dadasalam

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I noticed one of your earlier posts where you mentioned you’ve had lots of failures of print heads in many of your previous Canon printers.

http://www.printerknowledge.com/threads/primera-bravo-4100-auto-printer-no-drive.7901/

Question:- Would it be that you’ll been refilling your cartridges or using a CISS wrongly in most of these machines that caused their early/premature failure mostly down to ink starvation ?

I would be interested to know how you've had so much bad luck with you printers !, if you don't want to answer I would understand.

Hi Bro
We prints upoto 15.000 discs per month
our printers has been moded it means our pro9000 is campatible to print up to 11 disc in a plate
and our epson able to print upto 8 disc in a plate
we dont have any problem with epsons but they are really slow 100/110 DISC/Per Hour
but canon with the most color design 220 DISC perhour and if you have some white spaces upto 350 DISC/hour
thats the reason that why our printers fail as soon
it is much better to pay 2K$ epson disc autoprinter to print only 95disc per hour
we use 400$ canon pro 9000 mark II + Modding = 480$ . and print up to 350DISc per hour but the problem is you must to refill plate 11disc every print

Dean Ono

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
primera bravo se /teac p-55
anyone know the part # is for primera bravo se printhead carriage with ribbon