Recommended A3 photo printer with CISS?

Mad McAdder

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Thank You rihac.com.au and websnail for all your help

It would seem that the printer manufacturers do not want their printers used for t-shirt printing because if you buy the ink directly from them its just not economical. Personally in the case of Epson I would not even buy one of their printers for photo printing because the the inks far to expensive. So really they are shooting them selves clean through the head sales wise as many people whom buy their printers are complaining about excessive ink use resulting in photos costing the earth to print. Worse I have read when customers contact Epson they don't seem to care, this over time is bound to effect sales.

That said I will be contacting Rihac Australia for a CISS system as the Epson for me is the only option for short run t-shirt printing. :)

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
You're welcome...

Re: Cloudyhue: Beware posting recommendations from different accounts... Spam? Well it sure tastes like it...

cloudy

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Mad McAdder, true, but think about how much you will save on ink/cartridge replacement ($24 for 400ml of color ink compared to $35 for 8ml original color cartridge) :cool: